Welcome to the MyChart Patient Portal, your personal and secure online health record.
- Appointment scheduling
- Manage your appointments and request an appointment with your existing provider(s).
- Medical records
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record and view your test results & provider's comments online within days.
- Communicate with your care team
- Correspond directly with your Carient care team about your health or refill a prescription anywhere/anytime.
- Manage your billing account
- View and pay your medical bills online.
MyChart Frequently Asked Questions
Patients who wish to participate may sign up during their visit or receive an activation code to sign up online. If you were not issued an activation code, you can request one above by clicking "Sign Up Now" or texting or calling 1.571.581.1771.
For your security, your activation code expires after 60 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it. If you continue to experience difficulty logging in, text or call 1.571.581.1771.
No, your activation code is not your MyChart ID or password. You will use this code only once to log into MyChart for the first time. When you log into MyChart for the first time, you will then be asked to create your own unique MyChart ID and password.
You may start by clicking on "Menu" and selecting "Ask a Question" from under the "Communication" section. From there, you can select "Message your Provider" and select your provider's name to start your message. To message your provider, you must have had at least one qualifying event, such as an Office Visit, with that Carient Heart & Vascular provider within the last year.
No, due to the sensitive nature of medical information, each adult must sign up and establish his/her own MyChart account.
Yes, you can link your Carient Heart & Vascular account to your MyChart account with another organization. To do this, you will log in to MyChart and click the "Connect My Accounts" button. Search for your other organization (i.e. Virginia Hospital Center) and then select "Link Account".