Preparing for Your Initial Visit
We welcome you as a new patient with Carient Heart and Vascular. To ensure that your first visit is worry-free, we have provided some useful information and recommendations below.
In order to help you prepare for your first office visit, here is a list of items you will want to bring along:
- Insurance card(s)
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Referral form (for HMO insurance, if required)
- List of current medications you are taking including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications and any herbs
- Relevant information about your medical and surgical history. Bring any pertinent x-rays or records you may have.
- Important questions you would like to ask the doctor
- New Patient Registration and Consent Form
In addition to the above, we encourage you to request an invitation to MyChart, our electronic patient portal where you can ask your provider a question, pay your bill online, request medical records and schedule future appointments.
We look forward to seeing you soon.