Preparing for Your Initial Visit
We welcome you as a new patient with Carient Heart and Vascular. To ensure that your first visit is worry-free, we have provided some useful information and recommendations below.
In order to help you prepare for your first office visit, here is a list of items you will want to bring along:
- Insurance card(s)
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- Referral form (for HMO insurance, if required)
- List of current medications you are taking including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications and any herbs
- Relevant information about your medical and surgical history. Bring any pertinent x-rays or records you may have.
- Important questions you would like to ask the doctor
- New patient paperwork (PDF download)
- HIPAA notice of privacy practices (PDF download)
In addition to the above, we encourage you to request an invitation to MyChart, our electronic patient portal where you can ask your provider a question, pay your bill online, request medical records and schedule future appointments.
We look forward to seeing you soon.